Feeling stuck and unhappy? Do you have issues with unwanted weight (being overweight or obese); diabetes (history of gestational or have types 1 or 2); heart disease (including high cholesterol and high blood pressure), or even some forms of cancer (like bowel, breast or prostate)?
Instead of ‘Just Surviving’ – Start Living Again!
Who doesn’t want to live longer, leaner and livelier?
Help is Here:
Let evidence-based (reliable and valid) nutritional science work for you. Offering you motivational education addressing the whys and hows of a whole plant-based lifestyle that includes a power plate of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. These nutrient-dense foods prepared simply and deliciously coupled with movement and mindfulness can get you on your path to living longer, leaner and livelier. Why ‘rust out’ when you can ‘glow’ in better health and vibrant energy?
Services for You to Meet Your Desired Outcomes . . .
- We are building a system for lasting weight loss with lifelong benefits – contact Kate to learn more : 403-519-9261 or email@example.com
Ready to Thrive Personal Coaching and Consulting: hourly rate
1. Individual or Couple (You with Partner or Family Member or Supporter) via Phone; Skype or In-person arranged by appointment.
2. Talks, Presentations and Training customized to meet your Staff or Group’s Needs.
If I become your motivational education coach, you will discover. . .
I “walk the talk” ; “been there-done that” . .
I really get it – I got all the “up-effects” of eating a power plate of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Off cholesterol and high blood pressure meds; insulin-dependent diabetes is gone along with 110 pounds of punishing weight and so much more. More energy, vitality plus an overall greater sense of happiness.
- Plant-based Nutrition and Nutrition of a Healthy Heart (T. Colin Campbell Foundation E-Cornell);
- Starch Solution Graduate (McDougall Health and Medical Center)
- Food for Life Instructor (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine – Neal Barnard, MD)
- Cleveland Clinic – Background in Epidemiology and Causes of Coronary Artery Disease; Natural Defence Mechanisms and Downside of CAD Therapies; Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease (The Esselstyn Program)
- Rouxbe Cooking School: Culinary Treatment Rx Certificate in Whole Plant-based Cooking in partnership with the Plantrician Project
- Masters of Social Work (clinical concentration), Wilfrid Laurier University
- Bachelor of Arts Social Development Studies (Psychology and Social Work), Waterloo University
- Diploma of Nursing, Conestoga College (Operating Room; Bedside and Community Experience)
Meet Fork Smart’s Scientific Consultant and Coach: Dr. Andrew McGoey-Smith
- PhD in Physical Chemistry, University of Manchester, UK
- University Lecturer in Environmental Science, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario
- Post-doctoral Studies at the Universities of Maryland, Waterloo and Tennessee
- BSc in Chemistry, University of Manchester, UK
As a Starch Solution Certificate Graduate (McDougall Health and Wellness Center), Andrew follows a whole plant-based lifestyle and can explain the science (the “why”) behind the lifestyle.
Service costs go to Green Analysis Ltd. to support the ongoing promotion of whole plant-based living.
Drop Kate an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want – leave your number for a return call.
Community Contributions: free-will donations appreciated
- Fork Smart Oil-free Whole Plant-Based Potluck and Vegucation (meet-up) – second Thursday of each month (except July and August) from 6:30-8:30pm Calgary
- Fork Smart Whole Plant-Based Lifestyle Support Group (meet-up) – fourth Monday of each month (except July and August) from 6:45-8:30pm Calgary
- Check out our “Events” calendar for more details and come join us!
Not yet ready to live life more fully? Here is what some other folks have to say:
“Kate was very informative and fun. The instructions were easy to follow, simple ingredients, and tasty results. Looking forward to trying her recipes in my kitchen.” – Jason McKenzie
“The evidence in favour of a plant-based lifestyle is overwhelming. Kate put in a ton of work in the classes & the food was scrumptious.” – Cyrene B.
“Your team did a terrific job from cooking to presentation. We really enjoyed it and given us a bird’s eye view on eating healthy. As they say it’s never too late to change habits and your branding says it all . . . being fork smart!” – Mother and daughter attendees
Any of one of us can just as easily talk ourselves in or out of making positive changes, even very beneficial ones – what will you do? Hope to connect with you soon! You deserve a healthier and happier you!!!
Kate and Andrew: email@example.com ; check out Fork Smart Facebook page or ForK Smart Canada Instagram